Instruction for both Oral and Poster Presentations
- You must pay your registration fee through the online registration system of the web site. If you do not complete your registration by June 5th, the deadline for late registration, your presentation will be cancelled and your abstract will not appear in the program/abstract book. In addition, Information about cancellation will be announced on the web site.
Instruction for Poster Presentation
- Each poster presentation will be allotted a poster board space of 85 cm in width and 120 cm in height. The B1-size (72.8 cm in width and 103.0 cm in height) poster fits neatly in the board space.
- - Please put up your poster at least 2 hours before your poster session. Poster session room will open at 8:30 am.
- - Poster session 1 is scheduled for 13:30-14:30, Saturday, July 12th. Poster session 2 is scheduled for and 12:00-13:00 Sunday July 13th.
- - Tape will be supplied by the local organizing committee. You do not have to bring pins.
- - There will be no short oral presentation in poster sessions.
- - Presenters with odd abstract numbers are requested to stay by the poster during the first half of the session, while presenters with even abstract numbers are requested to stay by the poster during the last half of the session.
- - All posters should be removed after the end of day of your presentation. Posters left on the board after the end of day will be disposed by the local organizing committee.
- - Questions regarding poster presentation should be addressed to Organizing Committee