【 Abstract 】
The Conference Organizing Committee invites oral / poster presentations for the 1st Asia-Pacific Conference on Coaching Science(APCOCS2014).
Participants are asked to send short abstracts by e-mail prior to the conference.
Deadline for Submission of Abstracts:
28 March 2014 30 April 2014
All abstracts are subject to review by the Scientific Committee of the APCOCS 2014.
Guidelines for Submission of Abstracts of Oral / Poster Presentation;
- All submitted abstracts must be written in English.
- Each abstract should not exceed 300 words including a title,
full name and professional affiliation of author(s).
- Each abstract must be typed with 9 point Times New Roman font, single-spaced.
- Please see a sample abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted by e-mail with
a format of MSword or Rich Text Format (RTF).
- Please download the Abstract format sheet and e-mail to the following address.
- In the abstract format sheet, you are asked to choose your presentation
type (oral or poster).
- In case that your presentation type is not acceptable because of the schedule,
please also check whether you will give your presentation
in the other type or not.
- All costs associated with presentation and participation
in the APCOCS 2014 are the responsibility of the participant.
- Authors will be informed of acceptance from the scientific
committee of APCOCS 2014 by April 30, 2014.
** The oral presentation has become possible.(anouncement March 9,2014)